Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Creative Juices are back

Okay so it has been rough the past couple of weeks, even months in dealing with a lot of personal issues, dealing with the second biggest disappointment in my lifetime-- this time it was in relations to my job and work. I was knocked off my horse and it has honestly taken me this long to get back on it.

For a while I found myself not interested in doing much design work-- you can say that I was going through creative block. I just wanted to stay home and do nothing. Those who know me well know that this is not normal. I'm always on the go, multi-tasking and loosing sleep.

After finding closure with some things, spending quality time with the boy and family at the beach [realizing that I want to watch the sunrise and work from there later on in life] I am back on my game and taking over the world-- you better watch out too.

No more being lazy with this blog, I'm back on my media diet getting inspired and doing work. I have some great things in the works that I'm extremely excited about. Expect lots of posts-- I'm behind with a lot of them.

0 comments: