Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been a while

I know I know, i've been gone from the blogging world for a bit too long. I'm sorry that I've been soo MIA. I know that some of you have been checking daily to see what I'm up to and sorry to have disappointed you.

Enough sadness, I'm back and happy about it. I went through a stage of wanting to be away from technology and have been reading a lot. Twitter and sometimes facebook were the only exception to this case. I've been missing out on a lot and glad to be back.

I have plenty of work/inspiration that I've been gathering and ready to share it with you all. I have a lot to make up for and hope that you're ready to enjoy it.

0 comments: