Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear Friends

My birthday is approaching [may 18] and if you were thinking about getting me something, please don't spend your money. I've come up with a better solution that will make me SUPER SUPER happy.

I'm sure you've seen the Pepsi Refresh Everything ads... yeah well I LOVE THEM [you may not share the same love]. If you're ever riding the G train or the L in the coming weeks and see the posters I'm talking about and are a risk taker-- think of me! I'm noticing more and more missing everyday and I'm always in a packed train. I WANT ONE! Especially the HOORAY one since that's my nickname at work. If you have better ways of getting one [aka NOT taking them from the trains] let me know.

Oh and please take time out of your schedule the weekend before my birthday... we're going out!





3 comments:

My name is Alyssa. said...

I don't understand your love, but I will try to commandeer one. <3

Natalie Marie said...

you need to take the S train because there are very few plastic covering the signs and there's a LOVE one which is super cute

lobese said...

i'll try to steal one if i get the chance!