Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's that time of the year

Apartment hunting is DONE! Woo hoo. Now it's time to move and to decorate.

16ft ceiling with exposed wooden beams. Brand new kitchen, lots of closet space, 2 bathrooms... soo exciting

Kudos to Ian for being the awesome fiance he is and taking over in finding us our new pad. We saw some HORRIBLE places, some okay ones but as soon as we saw it, we fell in love. We had very particular criteria and this just about meets them all. It's right on the L train, 15-20 minutes for me to get to the office [walking included]. I'll come back later and finish this post... and sorry pictures are out of order











1 comments:

lobese said...

im sleeping over all the time! hahaha