Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Sunday, August 16, 2009

An afternoon of colors, sun, dance and good music

Oyu Oro Afro-Cuban Dance Ensemble performs at Heritage Sunday for Lincoln Center Out of Doors

So yes, I gave Oyu Oro a second chance today. All dance companies have their good and bad performances. The performance today was GREAT, GREAT and GREAT! It was fun, colorful and representative of what a good show should be like. The costumes were great, the musicians weren't ear-shattering loud and the dancers were in unison.

It shouted summer and all of us in the audience wanted to keep soaking it in. Two thumbs up dancers, musicians, choreographer and organizers of the event. Better yet, two thumbs up audience members for supporting this style.









0 comments: