Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, August 17, 2009

A side project- the beginning of something new!

As you've noticed, the past couple of posts on this blog have been about a dance form that I find very close to my heart and roots. Well I'm working on a little side project, helping to generate some awareness on Afro-Cuban dance and art form. Not only have I been taking classes with Noibis Licea at Peridance Center and Alvin Ailey but I've also been working closely with him on shining some light on this folkloric dance form.

His website [designed by yours truly] will soon be up. For now, we have a blog going with more day to day info on what his class schedule and performances are.

So yes, please check out the Afro-Cuban Modern Dance blog- tweet it, digg it, stumble it and pass the word out.

0 comments: