Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I mustache, you mustache, we all mustache

Yes, I sort of, kind of have an obsession with all that is mustache related. Well actually everything but having an actual mustache. I've been seeing a lot more designers and people in general incorporating it into a lot of stuff in clever ways. It's time that I bring all my findings together.

Let's start of with mustache band-aids--- SOOO CLEVER.





As expected, they're being sold at Urban Outfitters where you can find any other mustache inspired object.

And then there's the baby clothes with a mustache print you can find over at Handsome Howard



I wish I had a baby just so that I can buy it.

We live in a city where it gets bitter cold and windy in the winter.. well thanks to American Apparel, you can combat the harsh feeling on your face with a mustache mask.




I will end my post with the mustache pencils that can be found at Atypyk



I have lots more mustache related items that I've found on the web-- there's enough material for at least 3 more blog posts that will come at a later time. Thank you Swissmiss for feeding my "interest" in all that is mustache related. If you're wondering when this all started for me, ask Monica over at Lobese-- she's responsible for it =)

0 comments: