Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, October 5, 2009

I only draw when I'm bored




Okay anyone who knows me can tell you that I am not a fan of drawing. I can draw semi-well, assuming I actually get a pen to a paper. Ian always tells me that it's just me being lazy, the reasons are much different...

Anyhow, I stumbled across IamBoey's work. His details are amazing and a breath of fresh air. It reminds me of all the times I used to draw on styrofoam cups (prior to being more aware of the environment) Certainly check out his site and I'm sure you'll find a cup that you love. It was very hard for me to choose a few.

0 comments: