Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, June 27, 2008

Blue Man Group


After spending the whole day running errands with Ian, we were getting cranky at each other. All it took was a phone call from my friend Tim saying "Hey I have 2 tickets for the 10pm show of Blue Man tonight, I see the show every night... do you want them" HMMM YES PLEASE!!

We ran back to the apartment, got ready and headed out. I have seen some of their videos and performances on TV and online yet I had no idea what to expect. Anytime that I would meet up with Tim in Manhattan after work, he would have blue paint smudged somewhere on his body [he has the awesome job of being one of the stagehands]. We got our free tickets and sat on the second row of the balcony. I was expecting for the theatre to be HUGEE but nope, it was cozy and small-- PERFECT!. The show was amazing [headband and all] and quite lively. My least favorite part? Getting scared the crap of every time one of the Blue Man decided to climb up the walls and pop up 5 inches away from my face. That was Ian's favorite!

See the show if you can, it's AWESOME!

0 comments: