Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, June 27, 2008

This should teach everyone a lesson!


A few times a day I get random emails forwarded from Nan [Ian's mom} with funny jokes, pictures and stuff like that. Well earlier today she sent me this one. Ian and I couldn't help but laugh out loud, considering the fact that a few days ago we were discussing how facebook and myspace has become a platform for networking and STUPIDITY! Think about it, a few years from now when this girl is trying to apply for a job, this is what's gonna show up when you do a search for her name. I've learned my lesson with facebook [thanks ORL!]

I know that some people might think "eww why is she putting this up" but seriously, come on now people -- seriously??