Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, June 30, 2008

color orgy

















I LOVE LOVE LOVE color and light. Without a doubt, i don't know where i'd be without it [perhaps its a cultural thing].

I finally made my way to the MOMA for the Olafur Eliasson exhibit. Today was it's last day and we got there 3 hours before the show ended. In a previous post I expressed my view on the NYC Waterfalls and I must say, he redeemed himself with the "Take your time" exhibit. You'll find some of the images from our little trip into light and color world of Eliasson.

2 comments:

lobese said...

beautiful!!

Rachel Thackeray said...

Wow that's really cool.

I miss you hun! I'm going to be in Brooklyn for another year so hit up my cell. My number is on facebook.