Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, June 27, 2008

Burning Man






A mutual friend of Ian and I [actually he's the one that introduced us to each other] was telling us about this event in the Nevada desert known as "Burning Man". Ian got excited about it and decided that he wanted to go-- a getaway with his boys. Well after looking into it for myself [i was a bit skeptical of it at first], I found it to have a very interesting concept behind it and an experience in itself. Unfortunately, Ian won't be attending this summer and I'm happy about that because that just mean that we can make it into an "aray and ian" getaway next summer.

"Every year, tens of thousands of participants gather to create Black Rock City in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada, dedicated to self-expression, self-reliance, and art as the center of community. They leave one week later, having left no trace."


http://www.burningman.com/

0 comments: