Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what i need to do work

1. yummylicious banana split flavored hookah
2. our office dimly light
3. the boy on my right hand side contributing to all the design work [yay team]
4. jack johnson, jason mraz or radiohead softly playing in the background
5. random 15 minute breaks .. one not so random, the daily show- it's a most every night

...and with these necessities and more, Ian and I continue to work through tonight. It is 1:35am and I set myself a deadline for midday tomorrow to have everything finished!

1 comments:

lobese said...

banana split flavored? i need to try that!