Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Sunday, August 24, 2008

SPIFF is in town!!


Ian and I bumped into my best friend/sistah from high school Tiffany and Jackie on the corner of Emerson and Myrtle. I have not seen her since freshaman year of college. We've been texting back and forth trying to get together since she moved to the city a few weeks back. Well it turns out that they're moving 2 blocks down the street from me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH BOY!! It is a blast from the past and I cannot wait to have Spiff and Jackie that close to me... all the memories that we have together have begun to resurface and I am sooooooo thrilled to be making new ones! YAY!

1 comments:

lobese said...

and mon will be in town tomorrow!!