Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anna Sui






Yay for Anna Sui and her fashion show!! I have always managed to somehow not go and visit Alyssa at the boutique while she's working for one reason: I didn't want to fall in love with the clothes and get myself in debt.... well i couldn't torture myself any longer and I graciously said YES to being Alyssa's +1 to the show. We got dressed up, had an awesome time at the show and finished it off by going to a Korean BBQ restaurant with the girls from her boutique and their +1s. Our shoes were killing us and had to call our boys to come and get us at the subway.

I am going to continue to bust my ass and save all the mula that I can because I want just about every single pieces from the Anna runway show when Spring time comes around. I love the spanish, matador, aztec print and I absolutely adore the sandals and shoes!


All the pictures that are up on this post were found online. Hopefully I will have my own photographs next season [cross fingers]

We went to the party at the boutique today. After being slammed at work with people-- horrible subway ride-- and crazy packed Soho, i made it in and met up with Monica and Natalie. Enjoyed some finger food and walked around looking through the racks. I ended up buying a pair of really cute off white tights with orange and yellow butterflies on them. We left for Happy Hour drinks at Gonzales & Gonzalez. We had a shitty experience with our waiter but a wonderful time over appetizers and drinks. The "hispanic, first date" table next to us was HILARIOUS! Anna arrived at the boutique about 5 minutes after we left-- oh bummer.

One more party to go tomorrow and it will be a fun one cuz its with all the girls! yay for fashion week and yay for my bed and comforter on this chilly night tonight!

1 comments:

lobese said...

i love you missy! ihad a great time last night!