Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

busyyyyy time

After doing some major research on what I needed to know before starting the Tri-Sigma work, I gave up. I joined the boy in watching Robin Hood, Man in Tights and fell asleep within 5 minutes. I woke up early this morning, worked all day in front of the computer all day and came up with really good stuff.

I could not bring myself to go to Seraphin's memorial service. I was a mess when I found out and was a mess thinking about going tonight.

I have a very busy schedule ahead of me in the next 5 days. Work from 10-4, get back, get ready for the Anna Sui fashion show and then do it again for the next 2 days with Fashion Show parties with the ladies. ** Anna Sui's collection is mexican, spanish inspired with the colors PINKS, YELLOWS, GREENS

Random thought--- i'm currently watching E! News and Victoria Beckham went under the clippers and got an ultra chic, pixie boy hair cut!! Great except that its the haircut I got over a year ago and getting again in a few weeks. Now everyone is going to think that I got it because of her... phewww i'll rock it better

Back to blog.... Fringe season premiere was tonight. Ian and I watched the leaked pilot episode about 2 months ago and have seen it 3 times since. We were like kids on Christmas morning with the new scenes that they worked into the pilot episode. Cool fact about the show-- they're going to be regularly video taping sections on campus, particularly, the outside of Steuben building.

Allright sleep time... i know that there is more that I wish to blog about but my sleepy eyes are stopping me from doing so.

0 comments: