Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

local cuisine

Living in Brooklyn can be expensive and I want to have lots of left over money [of course, after making payments on my loans] to have fun and do things. Aside from the creative work that i've been doing, tomorrow I start my waitressing job at the new italian restaurant on Washington Ave-- Il Porto. I will have to find the balance between working there, design work that i'm doing, bartending at Mojito's and business adventure with Monica. The semester has started and although I am not taking any classes this semester, the sleepless nights are about to begin and I CANNOT WAIT!

Fashion Week is here and although I don't have the cool job that Monica or Natalie have, I am still gonna have a blast and check out the Anna Sui show, followed by her party and then another party the next day. Soon enough Monica and I will be asked to come to all the shows and parties because we're taking over the world-- just wait and see.

1 comments:

lobese said...

hell yeah, girlie! soon we'll be invited as guest and not the press.