Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

shopping does me good!

I have barely had time to sleep, much less blog in the past week. So my apologies, this post will be all over the place with everything that has been going on. After working 7 days, today I finally got to sleep in and had the day off. Eventually rolled out of bed and made my way to China town. I needed a pocket book big enough to carry my laptop in. After stopping in every street vendor, i found the perfect one for a fair price.

Our friend from home, Greg was here this weekend for a Yankees game. After I got out of work I met the boys at Lombardi's Restaurant in Little Italy. I made the horrible mistake of cutting through the italian festival that was going on. After being stepped on, elbowed in the eye and spilled on... i actually made it to the restaurant. By the time I got there, the pizza was cold but its okay... i get to make up my own recipes for brick open pizzas at work. For dessert, we went across the street to Pinkberry. I had called Alyssa on my way to the restaurant to let her know that I was in the area and that we should meet up after she got done with work. As I was taking my phone out to see if she was done with work and to let her know that we were at Pinkberry, Ian nudged me to let me know that Alyssa had just walked in--- it was meant to be! Jessica was with Alyssa and after some delicious Pinkberry, I relinquished the boys from having to listen to our girl talks and stayed behind with the girls. We walked over to Broadway and said good bye to Jessica. Alyssa and I went into Urban Outfitters and I bought myself my chartreuse grandpa and bought Ian one of the shirt he liked.

EXCITING NEWS! I am working on my first national radio spot. Casting is tomorrow and directing on Friday. Yay for having this opportunity and YAY for going back to Bond Studios. I love that place and the people there.

The other day, one of the actors from the new fox show FRINGE, came into the restaurant with his girlfriend. Apparently their brick oven pizza wasn't filling enough because they had each other for lunch in one of the corner tables. I won't go into details but yeahhhhhh-- such entertainment.

Because I've been doing a good amount of shopping lately, I had to finally complete putting all of my clothes on the hangers. We've been in this apartment for about 4 months and I had a lot of my clothes all over the bedroom and on the floor in the closets. YAY for getting it all done and for getting rid of about a garbage bag full of clothes.

Monica and I are kicking ass and taking names with our business plan!

Enough for now, time for a hookah and a movie with the boy.

0 comments: