Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, September 26, 2008

a positive session



Ian and I have been meaning to get our tarot cards read for a while. Ian had his read by Carol about 4-5 years ago. Carol was the one that predicted that I would come into Ian's life shortly. She nailed me down to even my astrological sign.

We just got back from a session with her. Ian's mom went with us and took notes about our readings. Ian went first and nailed him once again, especially with his job and what he should do. I must say that I was a little nervous about what the cards would say of me- I'm a private type of gal and don't like when people who don't really know me see through me. Overall it was a positive, optimistic read.

Ian and I had the same exact cards when it was about relationship, children and our lives together-- Carol was amazed at that, she had never seen something like that. We are meant to be!

Based on my birth date, this is what she gathered:

Very good nurturer, mother earth, the mother in the group
Excellent at expressing whats on my mind
Goes after what you want
1.5 years ago, I went through a big transission

My first card was the Queen of Clubs
Very beautiful, Very psychic. She asked me if I agreed and I definitely do. My mother and I have always had a very strange connection. Often times I have dreams with events that later on occur. Nonnie is always with me! Carol suggested that I try tea leaves. My second card was the same as Ian and its in regards to being conservative with our money. Light blue color is an important one to me. She said that a BIG project will be well in its way and be quite successful [Blue Rare is happening then]. I'm a lover of trees and should definitely have a garden.

She warned me to take it slow with an offer that will be made to me. It will not be a bad offer but give it some thought. With my creative area, children are involved. Ian and I had the same card. She asked if we've talked about it and if its a concern for us [anyone that knows what has been going on know this is a worry] The marriage card was also very positive and the same as Ians. I had four consecutive cards with the #4 of all suits. She was very intrigued by this. She asked us if Ian and I were planning on eloping and that Spring seems like the right time to get married. I am in a very good mature relationshps. She said that I like working a couple different jobs and that it suits me very well... that I should continue to do this.

My 10th area is foundation. I have a real calling in life and that I am very musical. Although I do not play any instruments, that will soon be changing. I am very positive, with new wisom. Very strong- lots of growth especially with nov/dec. Health is very positive. There is an underlying worry-- Ian had the same card.

She asked me if I have ever wanted to go to Ireland, particularly Dublin-- HMM no! There will be more info revealed to me. She said that I have to be very busy and constanly need activities. She told me to not be foolish- things will be very positive.

She ended by saying that I have a good relationship and that we motivate each other. We enjoy and are successful at doing the same things. Last thing Carol said was a warning "Don't get cut off from the world"

I would have to say that she read right through me and did well. I feel a little easier thinking about whats ahead of me and I'm optimistic with it all.

0 comments: