Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, February 23, 2009

I want it, i want it

It's 3am and dealing with a ridiculous episode of insomnia. After tossing and turning for what seemed to be hours, I decided to go online. I missed the Academy Awards so what better way to pass the time then to find out who won, who didn't and who wished they had gotten a nomination. Well aside from the no brainer of Slumdog Millionaire winning just about EVERYTHING [congrats btw!] I found this year to be an interesting one when it came to fashion and jewelry. I'm a girl, what can I say. Below are some of my favorite pieces. Someone please let me know when knock-offs start going on sale because that will be the only way I will be able to wear something like it.





0 comments: