Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A splash of color

Color is soo important in my life. I grew up surrounded by saturated, rich ones. When I am down, all I need is wonderful hues to cure my blues.

Lately I've been gravitating towards blues, greens and purples. I've also been down lately, not in the zone and thought it would be great to share some of my colors with you. The images below are from the Fuerza Bruta show which I've previously blogged about. A sensory overload for sure!

Bring some color into your life, you'll be amaze at how it can help with the winter cold and feeling down.






0 comments: