Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock

If today is any sign of what the rest of the week will be like, let's just say that it's going to be a busy, frustrating, ever changing one. I'm counting down the hours until Ian and I get on a bus Friday morning and sleep through our ride to Saratoga Springs-- home at last. At the same time, I wish I wasn't counting because it is a constant reminder that there aren't enough hours for me to accomplish all that is on my to do list.

This is a short entry. It is that time again where I play the Fuerza Bruta soundtrack 7 times in a row, pull an all nighter and create some badass work.

0 comments: