Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vivid dream


Last night I had one of the most vivid dreams I've had in a while. I was at what used to be my family's beach house back in Cuba. There isn't a single day that goes by that I don't miss the beach and the culture. It's been more than 10 years since we left the country and although I'm no longer associated with my family in any shape, way or form-- I miss Cuba and that part of me. I cannot wait until I can travel back and be able to bring Ian with me. I feel like he has been missing out sooo much on who I am and what has shaped me to be who I am today. And then this morning, I read this article on CNN... I hope it happens and that it happens soon!

0 comments: