Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ever Forward

I couldn't be more proud of my sisters!!

The lovely ladies of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority- Eta Phi chapter have 4 amazing new members as of last night in their first semester as a chapter. Although I'm no longer a collegiate member, I have been able to meet the new ladies through my advisor position and they are fabulous. As they learn about Tri Sigma's philantrophic endeavors, it's history and it's values through their new member program, each of them will be one step closer to becoming a sister- my sister

It's amazing that what started in 1898 with kindred friends gathering in the trunk room at the State Female School in Farmville has made it's way to Pratt Institute where it continues. We strive to break the mold and make something of ourselves. The ladies of Eta Phi are not your stereotypical sorority girls. They are strong, confident, independent [yet dependent on each other]

Just as our founders represented a cross section of interest and personality, each had a unique contribution to make. A harmonious little band, they had common interest, but they had private dreams and goals.