Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progression and Change

Everything lately has been about "refresh" and "change". Well I jumped on that bandwagon once again-- with my hair. I am extremely iffy with who cuts it. Keep in mind that I've only let 4 people in my 22yrs of existence cut my hair.

I woke up last Friday and decided I was going to go shorter with my hair. For the past 3 years I've been getting my hair cut by Chuck from Arrojo Studios. Yes the studio owned by Nick Arrojo from What Not To Wear. It is also the same studio that Nicole from Season 2 of Shear Genius is from. I have always come in with an image of the haircut I wanted. Today was different. I walked in and said to Chuck "you're going to love me today, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH MY HAIR-- as long as it's short, fun and playful". He turned me around and started cutting away. I put my long hispanic locks in Chuck's hands 3 years ago and he did amazingly. Once again, he has done amazingly... I love it, it's fresh, light and playful. New hair for a new season.



I've always had long hair all the way up to junior year of college when I had a few life changing experiences.




1 comments:

lobese said...

wow your hair was SOOO long in your grad pic!