Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

do we get vino from PLUMS?

Ahhh holiday parties! Gotta love them. Last night was PLUMs and it was fabolous It was at the Greek restaurant across the street from the office. The wine was good, the food was good [they kept bringing it out]. The best part of it all was the company. We all greatly missed Monica, I wanted her to be there sooooo bad. Ian joined me as my significant other and had a blast. Not until I have a point and shoot can I provide my own photos, therefore I'm stealing Stu's.

I cannot wait to leave for home tonight and have amazing food and an amazing time with the family!! Yay we get to see Layla!!




0 comments: