Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Friday, December 19, 2008

Starting from the beginning

It's interesting for me to think that this blog started almost a year ago for Sebastian Kaupert's Business, Design, Results class. When it all began, it served the purpose for everyone in the class to see what the rest of us were up to and to post up the answers to the thought provoking questions and he research he would have us do. I still have all of those sheets and continue to ponder on those same questions. The answers have changed as time has passed by and I've gained more experience and skills.

One of the main purposes is for all of us to post the photograph of the week. One related to the previous one. Since I am no longer in class and often time I get questions about my photography, I will now start posting one or two shots from different shoots I've done/currently doing. I'm hoping that this will help me get back into shooting more often because honestly, I miss photography like WOAH!. It was my second passion... dancing being first. That's my next goal, to start taking classes again-- after all I'm right around the corner from the studio.




Summer '08

0 comments: