Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, December 22, 2008

I got my present early... sort of

Christmas has arrived early for me! I asked the boy to get me an ipod touch for xmas and then last week, we stopped by sunglass hut and I changed my mind. I am always stealing Ian's Ray-Ban aviators until now. A while back I did a spec campaign series for Ray-Ban and found some interesting facts. I love the brand and what it stands for.

Ian hasn't had much time to go get them so today after grabbing lunch with Alyssa at Chopt, I quickly walked over to Lenscrafters/Sunglass Hut on 14th and 6. It was fre fre freezing, 10 degrees to be exact. I opted for the Ray-Ban wayfarer for a few reasons, main one being that I needed a more dress-up, less attitude pair of shades. I have a few sets of aviators at home that I can always choose from. I then went into Urban Outfitters and did some more personal shopping.

My goal now is to try and convince the boy that there's no need for him to wrap it and wait until Christmas to give it to me. They look better on me than in the case. Perhaps if I let him have his Aqua di Gio now, he'll budge on letting me keep them.

0 comments: