Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Monday, December 22, 2008

may i have this watch please?




My junior year, I was thrown into the vault of H.Stern for a design competition through Pratt. I made it to the top 25 and had my work displayed in the final exhibit along with everyone else. I ever since, have been dreaming of wearing H.Stern jewelry. A lot of their pieces are beautifully detailed, eccentric and well above a price range I can only dream of ever having.

I am head over heels with their Diane Von Fustenberg collection, particularly the Sutra Sports Watch in Black or Tan. The tan one is with crazy amounts of diamonds and well about $9000. The black one is $1600. I most certainly want the black one as a birthday/christmas gift next year. I know it's pricey but that's all I want. Everyone can put all the money they would spend on me together and buy it for me. Or better yet, i'll continue to make big bucks and buy it for myself.

0 comments: