Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

what is my body trying to tell me

I've been told that research shows that people in our field suffer from ADD, OCD and INSOMNIA. I thought I was lucky in only suffering from ADD and OCD. That's no longer true.

I have been soo busy with work and coming home late. I wake up at 7am [although i've been failing miserably the past couple of days] and go home 7pm at the earliest. By the time Ian and I get into bed, it's 10ish. I have always been a sound sleeper and can fall asleep ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Well that hasn't been the case lately. I've been having the hardest time falling asleep and staying asleep.

I've been afraid to take something for it because I know it will cause for me to not wake up and miss work.

Someone HELP ME PLEASE! I love to sleep and I haven't been able to get more than 3 hours.

0 comments: