Every morning I find myself having a media breakfast way before I have an actual breakfast. This is what keeps me growing, learning and evolving as a designer. Here you'll find the components of that meal... and some random stuff on the side

Sunday, December 7, 2008

this makes me not want to love NY



Ehh really,what's going on here. 17 million dollars for this account and yes although not all of it goes to the agency that butchered the iconic logo, that's still a whole lot of money that was wasted. Clip art comes to mind when I saw this. I was at dinner with other designers the other night and I said "hey what do you think of the I <3 NY rebranding, my friend that was sitting across from me nearly spit his food onto my face. There has been a lot of talk about this slaughtering and it hasn't been a good one. The style guide for the logo is not half bad, they must have realized that they dropped the ball and needed to make up for it.

1 comments:

lobese said...

this makes my skin crawl. milton glaser must be sobbing right now.